Every woman will probably kill for an attractive, tight and well-curved bust line that highlights the perfect cleavage. Unfortunately, all women are not blessed with that natural perky, firm and round set of boobs. The majority of women have breasts that aren’t appropriately proportioned, some aren’t symmetrical, and for many others, their boobs are droopy or worse saggy. Many find their breasts unappealing, and for those who try to rectify the issue, it can be frustrating because progress is either too slow or non-existent. That’s one reason why a growing number of women turn to over the counter best firming and tightening creams. Many women are led to believe that these are the holy grail of breast enlargement or breast enhancement for that matter.
Women who claim to have used everything turn to surgical procedures like breast augmentation and breast lifting surgeries to have firmer breasts and improve their appearance. Though creams are easier and more affordable, many women report that it does not work for them. That said we strongly advise women always do their research so that they can make a well-informed decision before buying any cream or seeking surgery. In this article, we’ll reveal the truth about breast firming creams and which ones if any work.
Why Are Your Breasts Sagging?
Medically sagging breasts are referred to as ‘breast ptosis’. While the change in appearance is natural and is experienced by many women around the world, it does lead to ruining its beauty. That’s why women work hard to improve the firmness or at least the appearance of firmness. Some even try to prevent their breasts from sagging any further.
It is essential to understand what leads to the breasts losing their firmness. The root cause of it is the build-up of fat tissue as well as the supporting ligaments referred to as ‘Cooper’s ligaments’. As women age, the skin that covers the elements tends to lose some of their elasticity each year and with it the ligaments stretch. This stretching adversely impacts the appearance of the breast tissue, resulting in what many refer to as “droopy breasts”. While ageing is one reason for sagging breasts, there are other factors that we know of which accelerate the process like:
- Collagen deficiency
- Multiple pregnancies
- Higher than normal body mass index
- Not enough estrogen
- Losing weight rapidly followed by then gaining it quickly
- Having naturally large breast size
What Claims to Breast Firming Creams Make?
The breast firming cream industry is worth millions of dollars. That’s why it comes as no surprise that there are hundreds of lotions, potions and creams on the market. Each one comes with its own set of promises which quite frankly sound too good to be true. The common promise across all products is that they will change your sagging boobs into a firm, fuller, and toned breasts a lot like they were when you were 16.
The creams refer to the process as natural breast lifting, with the product giving it an enhanced texture and tone to the skin. Some of these creams claim that they help increase metabolism, which averts any potential sagging later on. Then some formulas claim to take care of the delicate skin around the breasts while at the same time tightening them.
The problem with the majority of creams in our experience and those of many women is that they don’t work as advertised. In fact, 90% of the creams, lotions and potions on the market don’t work. That’s why women turn to breast enlargement surgeries or those that involve breast enhancement.
Is There Any Breast Firming Cream that Works?
Yes, there are a few breast firming creams that have over the years proven to work. Total Curve is one such product. It is a two-part breast enhancement therapy designed, formulated, manufactured and sold by Leading Edge Health. The system, as they call it, is made up of a supplement that needs to be taken daily, along with a lifting and firming gel.
It is almost entirely formulated using numerous herbs. It contains 9 natural ingredients which are proven to firm up and enhance small breasts. The formula is trademarked, but in addition to those 6 natural ingredients in the serum, it also contains Volufiline™ which has been clinically tested and proven to increase most women’s breast size by an average 8% within 90 days of use.
If you are considering breast enhancement or enlargement surgery we would strongly recommend that you use Total Curve for a few months. We’ll dive into exactly why Total Curve works below so that you can decide whether you should use it.
How Soon Before Women Start Seeing Results with Total Curve?
Every woman is different and so are their breasts. The time it takes for a woman to start seeing results will vary depending on their age, the extent to which their breasts are sagging and if they are doing something else like exercising daily. While we don’t want to make any claims, a clinical trial involving 28 volunteers who used the formulation for 56 days saw an increase in their breast size by 6.4% by the 28th day by around 8.4% by the 56th day. So, we’ll suggest that on average it takes around a month for most women to see results.
However, the clinical trial only involved the use of Volufiline™. While Total Curve uses Volufiline™, it is in addition to many other ingredients that help bolster its benefits. The key, according to the company, is to make sure to follow its daily application as recommended.
Will The Results be Permanent?
Many women want to know this because after all, nobody wants to use a breast firming cream forever. Now according to many women who have used the product and based on the reviews we’ve read so far, it is apparent that the results are permanent. So, if you decide to use it for a year and then discontinue its use for whatever reason the results will stick. That said, many women or at least the majority of women choose to continue using it indefinitely because they have continued to see results.
Some women reported that they slowed down the use of the cream and capsules after a while once they got the desired results. We’d recommend that you start by halving the amount for a while and then take it just a few times a week and use the cream once a week. Not only is doing this a lot easier, but it also ensures that you continue to see results in some shape or form.
Most women report keeping the results they have gained by using Total Curve. Plus, there is a lot of research to suggest that the results are permanent unless of course, you become pregnant or overweight for some reason. So, there are two conditions under which you can’t keep the progress you’ve made:
- The first thing you should be mindful of is not to attempt any drastic weight-loss diets. Breasts are for the most part composed of fat, and if you end up losing a lot of weight, the size of your bosom will decrease, which may also alter its shape.
- The other condition is that you should use the program at least once a year. Our hormones play a vital role in how our body ages, our energy levels and even how the breasts are shaped. So, any changes in your hormone levels can lead to a change in the size and shape of your breasts. That’s why you’d want to continue with the program at least once a year.
How Should Total Curve Be Used?
A single bottle of the Intensive Daily Breast Enhancement Dietary Supplement contains 60 capsules. According to instructions received by the company and also as stated on their official website and packaging, you are advised to take the supplement twice a day. You can take one right after breakfast and then after dinner. A single bottle will last you around 30 days, so as long as you stick with the recommended dosage.
Now with the Intensive Daily Breast Enhancement Lifting and Firming Gel, that has to be applied twice a day too. You can apply a layer on your breasts then massage it in gently until fully absorbed. Most women will find that the best time to apply it is right after their morning shower, and then once before heading to bed. That said the company does not state an optimal time to apply the gel.
What Does Total Curve Pills Include?
Total Curve is comprised of all-natural ingredients which means that it is mainly plant and herb-based, with some natural phytoestrogen. Now for those who don’t know phytoestrogen is a plant compound that works very similar to estrogen. Estrogen is a female hormone and plays a significant role in the development of female characteristics like wide hips, larger breasts etc. It also works as a regulator of the menstrual cycle.
Below is a shortlist highlighting the most significant ingredients and their role in the formulation:
- Dong Quai Root – Found throughout Southeast Asia, is has been used for many centuries by herbalists and witch doctors alike. As of late, it was found to be a potent blood purifier and as such used to treat allergies and infertility. It also works wonders for maintaining healthy estrogen levels and progesterone, both of which are important to the development and firming of breasts.
- Buckwheat Leaves/Flowers – Now these are known to have a pretty significant amount of Rutin. Not only is Rutin a powerful antioxidant, but it also triggers the body’s collagen production resulting in glowing skin and breast enhancement.
- Fennel Seed – It is a well-known superfood, with a very low caloric value. It is eaten in many parts of the world with research showing that it can maintain healthy blood pressure and improve heart health. Fennel seeds are filled with phytoestrogens which help keep the female hormones in check while normalizing irregular menstrual cycles. Plus, it is shown to help regrow breast tissue.
- Blessed Thistle – It is one of those herbs that has many benefits and was at one point used as a treatment for victims of the black plague. It is a highly effective hormone balancer and ideally suited for use by nursing mothers who aren’t producing enough milk.
Ingredients of the Cream
Now we alluded to the inclusion of Volufiline™ earlier in the article, but the gel contains more than just that according to the company. So, what other ingredients does it contain? Well, quite a few and below are some of the more prominent ones:
- Aloe Vera Extract – It is known for having healing qualities and is perfect for making you feel refreshed. However, unknown to many people, it also has anti-ageing benefits. As it penetrates the skin, it will regenerate and heal damaged tissue.
- Bearberry Extract – It is one of the best things for your skin. Not only it is a strong antioxidant but can also prevent further damage to the skin. Bearberry extract contains a compound called arbutin, which is known for smoothing out the skin and evening its tone.
- Mango Butter – It is an important ingredient in this formulation because it helps to retain moisture in the skin. Its ability to soften the skin and give it a youthful glow is why it is used in many skincare products.
Final Word – Total Curve Vs. Surgical Procedures
One of the things you need to bear in mind is that cosmetic surgical procedures like breast enhancement or breast enlargement aren’t natural. The breasts are enlarged by inserting artificial material into them which gives them that perfect, symmetrical look almost immediately. That said it isn’t hard to see that a woman has had breast implants or a surgical procedure. Not to mention that it does nothing to give you a youthful look and improve overall health.
Total Curve Breast Enhancement System, on the other hand, does not just improve breast size and breast firmness but improves overall health. It helps keep estrogen at the right levels, improves skin tone, softness and evenness. Furthermore, there are no adverse effects associated with it. That’s why we can and will openly recommend you to use it before considering a surgical procedure as an option.